WE CREATE REAL OPPORTUNITIES - WE BUILD PLAYERS
Our tournament take place between the 26th and 28th of May 2023. The tournament follows FIFA standards and regulations and includes elite teams from all over
Elite Neon Cup is one of the best and greatest international youth football tournament in Greece. It has been
conducted for 8 years and the participation of the teams is made through our special invitation.
the turnament main goal is to create a cross cultural experience that will offer all athletes,
unforgettable memories and moments.
Competition in sports was a central aspect of Greek culture and of the life of every Greek and it continues to be so in our days.
It’s exactly that spirit and that passion that we want to share with teams and athletes from all around the world!
Your safety is our #1 concern. While the risk of exposure to Covid-19 cannot be completely eliminated, PGI® International Soccer Academy has instituted the following protocols for the 2022
tryouts in an effort to maximize the safety of its participants, spectators, volunteers, and staff. Please note: Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 or above must immediately leave the venue.
These COVID-19 protocols were compiled from: A) CDC guidelines, B) recommendations for “Return-to- Play”, C) research on “best-practices” from national youth soccer tournaments, and D) leading
medical authorities. Please note that these protocols are subject to change. Anyone not social-distancing and/or wearing a mask face will be asked to comply or leave the area.
Guidance For Participating Players:
- All Players must comply with ALL local and state guidelines.
- Players will register digitally prior to arrival at the tryout whenever possible.
- Players must wear face coverings to and from fields, but may remove their face coverings during warm-up activities and on the field.
- Hand contact between players is prohibited (i.e., post-game handshakes, high-fives, etc.). Applauding is preferred.
- Absolutely NO SPITTING on the field or sidelines.
- PGI® International will not be providing hydration stations. Please bring your own hydration – no sharing.
- Exiting players should clear the field immediately when the tryout session ends.
- Entering players will wait for exiting players to completely clear the field before approaching and entering the field.
- Anyone who becomes ill during the event is asked to leave the venue immediately and report all occurrences to the check in table.
- All players will have their temperature checked before access to the field.
- Sanitation stations with disinfection hand sanitizer will be set up at check in and available for players and spectators.
Guidance For Spectators:
- All Spectators must comply with ALL local and state guidelines.
- Spectators are allowed, but must stay within the specific areas designated such as the sidelines and stands. Spectators cannot enter the field for any reason.
- To avoid transmission through droplets, shouting is discouraged. Applauding is preferred.
- Spectators must observe social distancing of 6ft in the spectator areas.
- Masks or face coverings will be mandatory for anyone over the age of 10.
- Spectators are encouraged to bring your own sanitizer.
- Anyone who is sick or experiencing symptoms commonly associated with Covid-19 needs to not attend the tryout session and should STAY AT HOME.
- Anyone who becomes ill during the event is asked to leave immediately and report to administrator. Contact tracing should begin immediately.
- Do not congregate in groups of 5+ on the sidelines and maintain 6’ plus apart from each other.